Condos for Sale @ Lock Lane Condominiums
The Lock Lane Condominium project is a renovation of an old apartment complex along Grove Avenue in the Westhampton area of Richmond’s ‘Near West End.’ In addition to a renovation of the apartment building, several newly constructed town homes were built throughout the site.
Located minutes from the amenity-rich corridor of Libbie Avenue, Lock Lane is one of the only options for relatively affordable renovated space in the entire area. The grounds are quite nice with a canopy of mature hardwood trees, community pool, community grill and exercise room.
Lock Lane is a solid option for those who enjoy the Libbie/Grove area but are looking for lower maintenance and a smaller footprint.
- Prices starting in the mid $200s
- Huge tax abatements
- Classic brick and slate construction with lovely architectural details
- 2 and 3 bedroom flats and townhouses
- Sizes ranging from 847 square feet to 1720 square feet
- Granite countertops with selection of cabinetry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooking
- Hardwood floors
- Tiled bathrooms with marble vanities
- Crown moldings with millwork accents
- Built-in bookshelves in select units
- Gas fireplaces in select units
- Heat pump with gas furnace
- Heated swimming pool
- Exercise facility
- Community grill
- Plush landscaping with open spaces and sidewalks